As part of our Executive Webinar Series, this online session is designed to help you network more effectively. From planning and building to engaging and maintaining your network—we provide practical tools and advice to support your career beyond your current job search.
The ways we network may be changing; but the objectives of a good interaction have not.
This online session outlines a robust strategy for identifying the right people for you to network with, and how to request, conduct, and benefit from focused networking meetings. We will also cover how to get the meetings you want, and how to prepare and make them effective—for both parties.
Registration for this workshop is open to executives and senior leaders who want to:
- identify networking targets
- build an effective networking plan
- receive further introductions and extensions of their network
- keep up with their network
- engage in the best way possible with every interaction
* virtual break-out sessions & networking opportunities during and after the session
When: Thursday, February 23, 2023
Webinar from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. EST
Where: This is an online session.
The event URL will be provided upon registration.
Contact us today