On June 3, 2019, A. Farber & Partners Inc. (“Farber”) was appointed as an investigative receiver (the “Receiver”) pursuant to section 248(3) of the Business Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. B.16, as amended (the “OBCA”) and section 101 of the Court of Justice Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.43, as amended (the “CJA”) of Intercity Broadcasting Network Inc. (the “Debtor”) pursuant to an Order (the “Appointment Order”) of the Honourable Justice Conway of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Commercial List) (the “Court”).
The Receiver’s mandate is to investigate the affairs of the Debtor and report its findings to the Court by June 17, 2019. To be clear, the Receiver is not taking possession of nor operating the business of the Debtor.
Links to relevant documents, including Court documents, can be found below.
For creditor or employee enquiries, please contact:
The purpose of this website is to provide documents to any interested persons regarding this proceeding. The documents listed below are in pdf format and can be viewed and/or downloaded. Please feel free to return to this website periodically for future updates on the status of these proceedings. Additional documents and information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Motion Record (1 of 3) – May 31, 2019
- Motion Record (2 of 3) – May 31, 2019
- Motion Record (3 of 3) – May 31, 2019
- Motion Record – returnable October 19, 2020
Court Orders & Endorsements
- Order of Justice Conway (Appointment Order) – June 3, 2019
- Endorsement of Justice Conway – June 3, 2019
- SISP Order of Justice McEwen – July 2, 2020
- Endorsement of Justice McEwen – August 25, 2020
- Order of Justice McEwen (Approval and Vesting Order) – October 19, 2020
- Order of Justice McEwen (Ancillary Order) – October 19, 2020
- Order of Justice McEwen (Claims Process Order) – October 19, 2020
- Endorsement of Justice McEwen – October 19, 2020