On September 5, 2012, an Order was made by the Honourable Mr. Justice Brown pursuant to Section 243(1) of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. B-3, as amended and Section 101 of the Courts of Justice Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.43, as amended appointing A. Farber & Partners Inc. (“Farber“) as Receiver, without security, of all the assets, undertakings and properties of Cosmoda Corporation and Cosmoda Ltd. (collectively “Cosmoda“).
For creditor enquiries, please contact:
The case updates and court filed documents on this website are for information purposes only and you should consult your financial or legal adviser if you have any questions or concerns about your rights or obligations. Additional updates on the status of these proceedings may become available in the future.
- First Report of Receiver dated November 1, 2012
- Second Report of Receiver dated January 22, 2013
- Third Report of Receiver dated July 18, 2013
- Order of Justice Brown, dated September 5, 2012 appointing Farber as Receiver
- Endorsement of Justice Brown, dated September 5, 2012
- Order of Justice Wilton-Siegel, dated November 7, 2012, approving the sale of certain inventory to Golden State Imports International, Inc.
- Order of Justice Wilton-Siegel, dated November 7, 2012, sealing the confidential appendices of the Receiver’s First Report
- Endorsement of Justice Wilton-Siegel dated November 7, 2012
- Approval and Vesting Order dated November 8, 2012
- Endorsement dated November 8, 2012
- Approval and Vesting Order dated November 14, 2012
- Endorsement dated November 14, 2012
- Order sealing Receiver activities dated November 14, 2012
- Distribution Order dated January 28, 2013
- Endorsement dated January 28, 2013
- Discharge Order dated July 29, 2013
- Endorsement dated July 29, 2013