On September 16, 2021, by Order (the “Appointment Order”) of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Commercial List) (the “Court”), B. Riley Farber Inc. (“B. Riley Farber”) was appointed as receiver (in such capacity, the “Receiver“), of the Bombardier Inc, Model Number CL-600-2B16 (Challenger 604), Serial Number 5511 and registration C-GLPP (the “Aircraft“) owned by 10000050 Manitoba Ltd. (the “Debtor“) pursuant to section 243(1) of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act R.S.C. 1985, c. B-3, as amended and section 101 of the Courts of Justice Act, R.S.o. 1990, c. C.43, as amended.
The Appointment Order filed in relation to this matter is available below.
On September 16, 2021, the Court issued an Order (the “Approval and Vesting Order“) approving, among other things, the sale transaction (the “Transaction“) of the Aircraft; and the vesting of all of the Debtor’s right, title and interest in and to the Aircraft in Sunwest Aviation Ltd. (the “Purchaser“). The Approval and Vesting Order can be found below.
On March 16, 2022 the Receiver’s discharge was court-approved pursuant to an order issued by the Honourable Justice Conway (the “Discharge Order“). A copy of the Discharge Order is posted below.
For creditor enquiries, please contact:
Senior Associate | Restructuring
The case updates and court filed documents on this website are for information purposes only and you should consult your financial or legal adviser if you have any questions or concerns about your rights or obligations. Additional updates on the status of these proceedings may become available in the future.
Court Orders & Endorsements
- Appointment Order – September 16, 2021
- Order of Justice Koehnen (Approval and Vesting Order) – September 16, 2021
- Endorsement of Justice Koehnen – September 16, 2021
- Order of Justice Conway (Discharge Order) – March 16, 2022
- Application Record (returnable September 13, 2021) – September 3, 2021
- Factum of the Applicant – September 15, 2021
- Motion Record (returnable March 16, 2022) – March 10, 2022
- Letter to Service List encl. Motion Record dated March 10, 2022 – March 10, 2022
- Report of the Proposed Court-Appointed Receiver – September 14, 2021
- Notice and Statement of Receiver – September 24, 2021