He has extensive experience working with executive management in assessing the current and future business needs of client organizations and providing detailed strategies tailored to their specific requirements.
Taabish is a specialist at evaluating the effectiveness of business and manufacturing processes and offering recommendations for improvement that increase a company’s financials. He has a proven record serving financial institutions as well as clients in the utilities and automotive industries.
Select client experience
Taabish has over a decade of experience delivering strong results for clients including:
- using a client-centric approach to evaluate and redesign all front and back-office operations to improve customer satisfaction while delivering measurable improvements to employee satisfaction and productivity
- developing a scalable, data-driven approach to process improvement leveraging skills and toolkits, automation, and process analytics, yielding 10 percent productivity improvements
- acting as a Centre of Excellence manager being responsible for the ongoing program execution of an incentive-based performance management that drove over $11 million in benefits over 3 years
- automating weekly reports for a company’s GTA business unit resulting in on-demand reporting capabilities and reduced production time creating significant savings
- prior to joining Farber, Taabish was a Director in the Operations Optimization group at the Royal Bank of Canada. He was responsible for the design and roll-out of a new fact-based process transformation approach across the Canadian Banking Operations while also running the Centre of Excellence for a performance management and incentive program