Sophia entered the industry focusing on mid-to-senior level accounting and finance searches and transitioned to technology leadership recruitment and interim management. Sophia has recently expanded into sales, marketing, and digital searches. She will be supporting candidates and clients requiring front office sales as well as traditional and digital marketing roles.
Embracing a consultative approach, Sophia has advised many organizations in hiring the right leaders, who have enabled these companies to grow their business to the next level or successfully execute their strategic projects. Sophia is also passionate about helping aspiring professionals identify their marketable skills and discover the opportunities that are uniquely appealing to them.
Select client experience
- Chief Information Officer – international cannabis growth company
- Program Director, new system development – Canadian Pension Fund
- Senior Project Manager, digital transformation– Canadian not-for-profit organization
- Senior ERP Program Consultant – global consumer product company
- Engaged with various Fortune 100 enterprise clients, developed and managed a multi-million IT contracting portfolio
- Worked on various search assignments on artificial intelligence
- Sophia believes in continuous learning and development. She is pursuing an MBA degree at Rotman School of Management
- Sophia completed multiple successful CFO and Director of Finance placements in China with both publicly traded and privately held companies
- A self-admitted minimalist, Sophia employs the Mari Kondo method to keep her busy life organized. Read more about Sophia’s impressive pursuits in her Faces of Farber profile
- Panel Speaker at 2018 Toronto CIO Executive Leadership Summit by HMG Strategy