Peter applies his analytical skills to help businesses assess their current positions and provides strategies to navigate through complex organizational challenges. He specializes in developing insightful research and analysis to support strategic initiatives.
He brings skills and experience from public, private, and non-profit sectors, with a data-driven approach to identifying solutions that increase a company’s bottom line.
Select client experience
- developed a global food service company’s expansion strategy by assessing the capital requirements for a new venture, leading to the establishment of a plant that is set to generate $5M of revenue
- supported a crown corporation through an organizational redesign initiative by reducing communication lag between working teams
- advised a cannabis client on their growth strategy by analysing customer purchasing patterns
- worked as a Business Development team lead for a global, youth-run, non-profit organization
- completed an exchange semester at Austria’s Vienna University of Economics and Business during final year of undergraduate studies
- he is a sports fanatic, with a special interest in soccer. As an avid guitar player, he enjoys playing and listening to music. From Vancouver to Toronto; intern to full-time, he embraces change with determination. Learn more about Peter in his Faces of Farber profile.