With work experience in public, private, and non-profit sectors, Peter applies his diverse skillset to help drive profitable growth within businesses of all sizes. He specializes in assessing their current position and providing strategies to navigate through complex organizational challenges and develops insightful research and analysis to support strategic initiatives.
With a data-driven approach to identifying solutions, Peter helps companies increase their bottom line.
Select client experience
- provided detailed analysis of Canada’s finance industry for a global telecommunications firm that uncovered key sales opportunities and guided their pursuit of a potential $40M account
- identified the optimal safety compliance management vendor for a fast-growing beauty company that would reduce their annual compliance costs by 70%
- created a KPI reporting system for a multinational financial services firm that enabled them to achieve their productivity targets across six working teams within two months of engagement
- built an A/R collections dashboard for a publicly traded marketing firm that proactively managed their worst-performing clients and helped reduce their 90-day overdue receivables by $180,000 within the first month of engagement
- supported a global food service company’s expansion strategy by assessing the capital requirements for a new venture, leading to the establishment of a plant that is set to generate $5M of revenue
- developed a detailed roadmap for a global telecommunications firm’s $13M domestic and global product expansion strategy
- guided the strategy of a fast-growing cannabis company as they pivoted from the medical to the recreational market, including identifying characteristics of high potential customers and their optimal product offering
- worked as a Business Development team lead for a global, youth-run, non-profit organization
- completed an exchange semester at Austria’s Vienna University of Economics and Business during final year of undergraduate studies
- he is a sports fanatic, with a special interest in soccer. As an avid guitar player, he enjoys playing and listening to music. From Vancouver to Toronto; intern to full-time, he embraces change with determination. Learn more about Peter in his Faces of Farber profile.