Nathan prides himself on the strong level of trust he has been able to build with his clients, his ability to identify and execute practical solutions that help his clients meet their financial and business objectives and his ability to articulate complex financial issues in a straightforward manner. His strengths include:
- mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- debt and equity financing
- balance sheet restructuring
- business and asset valuation
Select client experience
- Worked for a public authority in Israel responsible for privatization of government-owned assets. Led a team responsible for planning and executing the privatization strategy for companies in a wide range of industries including the airline, shipping, and oil & gas exploration industries.