Engagement Manager | Interim Management and Executive Search
Michelle Brachman is an Engagement Manager in the Interim Management & Executive Search practice at B. Riley Farber. She specializes in end-to-end national and international professional executive search. She is known for her candidate-centric approach and deep insight in various sectors, particularly the professional services sector.
Michelle has previous experience in executive search, contingency staffing and corporate recruitment, primarily sourcing for professionals within Canada and the United States.
Prior to joining B. Riley Farber, most recently, Michelle focused in the areas of senior leadership and Partner recruitment within Advisory, Consulting & Deals and Audit & Tax at multinational professional services firms.
Select client experience
Michelle has partnered with and conducted searches on behalf of company founders and Presidents, CEOs, CFOs and Senior Executive teams. Through the creation of search strategies, demonstrated market mapping abilities and continuous search progress reporting, Michelle ensures that a comprehensive search is carried out with her clients and that they are aware of every step in the process.
Recent placements include:
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for a private equity backed manufacturing and distribution company
- Managing Director, specializing in performance improvement, transformations and M&A for a professional services firm
- Board Member for a privately held, international content producer, distributor and channel operator
- Director of People Strategy for a food and beverage company
- Director, Value Creation specializing in analytics, modelling and blockchain for a professional services firm
- Director, Valuation specializing in capital markets and financial instruments for a professional services firm
- when she’s not organizing her next virtual book club meeting, you’ll find Michelle channeling her inner peace during her morning meditation. Learn more about Michelle in her Faces of Farber profile