His hiring process has been developed over 20 years, is highly researched, people based, and reverse engineers a process to deliver on time and on budget for our clients and candidates.
Having run his own business and been an executive in transition himself, he is empathetic and has real value to add to the needs of both clients who are hiring and candidates looking for great opportunities.
Coming from a family farm in Ireland, he is especially passionate about the rewarding world of family business consulting and succession planning.
He specializes in five areas:
- helping clients (privately owned, publicly traded and private equity owned businesses) attract, assess, and retain the best executive, manufacturing, supply chain, and service business leaders to grow their businesses
- succession planning for clients
- being a trusted business partner and advisor to businesses going through change
- helping organizations who are moving to and scaling their North American businesses to attract, assess, and retain the best talent aligned to their needs
- accessing hard to find talent. Either geographic challenged or talent searches that have limited talent pools in Canada
Select client experience
Marty has over 20 years of experience and has worked on four continents helping businesses attract, assess, and retain exceptional leadership talent.
Prior to Farber, placements include:
- CEO, Board, CFO, CRO, COO, and GM positions for multiple North American private equity, publicly traded, and private owner managed leadership businesses
- family-owned succession searches – CEO, VP HR, and CFO
- helping private equity businesses assess the Human Capital pre-investment
- entrepreneur in residence teams for private equity
- ESG teams for private equity
- Board positions in growing manufacturing and supply chain businesses
- CEO, private equity owned business
- CEO, CFO, CMO, COO, and CHRO for multiple technology start-ups
- GM, private equity – $50 million Canadian business
- CEO and North American President in a CPG business
- CEO and COO North American automotive business
- Canadian manufacturer building a greenfield site – Site Director
- Marty’s love for the great outdoors traces back to his childhood days growing up on the family farm in Ireland. Now residing in Canada, and being a big rugby fan, means early morning streaming of European matches. Learn more about Marty in his Faces of Farber profile