She has worked in progressively responsible positions in one of Canada’s largest manufacturers and has both advised and led cross-functional teams to drive improvements.
She brings skills and experience analyzing, quantifying, and measuring productivity which enables her to offer recommendations for improvement that increase a company’s bottom line.
Select client experience
Manal’s education and experience position her to achieve excellent results for her clients, including:
- supporting the development of a process improvement culture for a large financial services company—by working with operations to create process documentation and continuous improvement opportunities
- developing new market entry strategies for a food manufacturing company including a make versus buy analysis
- improving the effectiveness of the sales pipeline for a high volume financial services company through process improvement initiatives that delivered 4:1 return on fees
- leading a Six Sigma Green Belt project resulting in a 6 percent improvement in product yield
- one of her secrets to success? Manal employs skills she learned in improv class. Learn more in her Faces of Farber profile