She has a strong network within this vertically integrated sector across Canada and has hands-on and management experience, enabling her to source and screen talent very effectively. Her experience gives her insight into numerous manufacturing and engineering industries including:
- pulp & paper
- medical devices
Her search process involves conducting an exhaustive search of the market, thoroughly evaluating candidates, and introducing exceptional talent, enabling our clients to secure the most valuable individuals for their leadership and operating teams.
Select client experience
Recent placements include:
- CFO for an Ontario and Quebec based automotive manufacturing company
- CEO for a US based, Private Equity owned, Die Casting company
- CEO for an Ontario based company in the medical devices industry
- Interim CEO and CFO for a Quebec based company in the gaming industry
- CFO for a Windsor, Ontario based manufacturing company
- Vice President of Sales for an Ontario based transportation company
- Laura has 15 years’ experience in manufacturing with a number of roles in engineering, production, and quality, and more recently having transitioned into Executive Search supporting the manufacturing industry.
- If she’s not busy with family activities, she’ll be doing yoga! For Laura, success stems from the happiness that comes from time spent with family and friends. Learn more about Laura in her Faces of Farber profile