As a former business owner with over 25 years of experience, he has managed Canadian and global organizations, both public and private. His career spans a wide range of industries—including telecommunications, technology services (cloud and on-premise), retail and healthcare across a variety of segments and channels.
This breadth of experience, paired with his passion for helping organizations achieve their potential, provide Larry with the knowledge, insight and tools to provide sound, practical and strategic advice to business leaders.
In addition to his experience leading organizations, Larry’s client-oriented approach, along with the lessons he’s learned through working with consulting firms, provide him with the insight to help our clients solve their most complex problems, including:
- business planning
- performance management
- product strategy
- succession planning
- developing programs and strategies in small and large organizations
Select client experience
Larry’s experience and hands-on approach has enabled him to manage and grow businesses across a variety of sectors – both mid-sized and at scale. His accomplishments include:
- helped grow a small Toronto-based family owned and operated systems integration company into a national leader in the provision of technology solutions and strategies
- developed and launched Dell Inc.’s global consulting services strategy on the Microsoft stack and took revenues from a standstill to over $125M in a period of three years
- ran ROGERS Communications’ cable and wireless business for the Enterprise Segment with full P&L responsibility for a period of four years during which the subscriber base increased, customer service and profitability improved, new value-added services were developed and delivered, and customer churn was improved
- architected and launched a capital improvement process for Canada’s leading health and life sciences organization, across 7.2M sq. ft. of real estate as well as a refreshed commercial strategy for the institution
- managed one of Canada’s leading loyalty programs for one of the country’s top retailers and implemented a new approach to Big Data Analytics and Predictive Modelling