He has worked with both global and boutique recruitment firms across a variety of both publicly and privately-owned businesses, including:
- domestic and global banks
- accounting firms
- investment boutiques
- pension funds
- financial institutions
- manufacturing, distribution, and service organizations
His search process involves conducting an exhaustive scan of the market, thoroughly evaluating candidates, and introducing exceptional talent, enabling our clients to secure the most valuable individuals for their leadership and operating teams.
Select client experience
Kevin has completed more than 500 searches and filled more than 700 interim/contract assignments, including:
- working with an independent direct investor to help them secure a key executive to build a platform to support the quadrupling of the organization in five years
- selected a seasoned senior manager to integrate and centralize procurement for an IT company that grew through acquisition
- found replacement for key employee who was retiring from a tier-1 automotive parts manufacturer
- worked with a publicly traded IT products and services company to secure a seasoned executive to lead Finance while a search for a full-time replacement was conducted
Since arriving at Farber in 2015, Kevin has been able to realize his dream to be a “coach” to executives in transition. With the input of his team, Kevin has developed and now delivers Farber’s “Differentiating in a Crowded Job Market” workshop.