Judy’s professional background includes leading Data Scientists in the delivery of predictive analytics and ML-based projects and software use case training.
With an educational background in broadcast journalism, she is also a professionally trained media presenter and relishes sharing techniques for improving one’s on-camera presence.
During her five years living and working in the UK, cross-cultural business etiquette became of great interest to Judy, as she navigated working effectively with teams across Asia-Pacific (APAC), Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (BRICS), and Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) regions. Identifying potential cross-cultural friction and navigating through it elegantly is a topic she loves to discuss and exchange insights about.
Select client experience
Among Judy’s former clients are Fortune 500 companies in the areas of finance, insurance, aerospace, consumer packaged goods and pharmaceuticals.
A bank (New York Division)
- software training for 150 analysts distributed across Delaware, Singapore, and Bangalore
- project managed software developers in the creation of a custom report to expand analytics models for credit risk and fraud detection
A leading pharmaceutical company (China Division)
- led a team of 4 Data Scientists in the delivery of Trade Spend Optimization prescriptive analytics recommendations over a 3-year program
A leading consumer packaged goods company (Singapore and UK Divisions)
- software training for 30 Data Scientists distributed across Singapore, London, and Bangalore
- project managed the testing of 10 business use cases against the software’s functionality in pursuit of an enterprise-wide deployment. Use cases included; Trade Spend Optimization, Outlier Analytics, Anomaly Detection, and Offer Optimization
A software company (Toronto Division)
- created and delivered an internal 2-day training program prior to a client engagement in Shanghai, which accounted for 25% of the company revenue that year