With more than 20 years of experience, he partners with company leadership, employees, and external stakeholders to formulate and implement contemporary marketing strategies and processes that build corporate value and improve top and bottom-line performance.
Previously, he held a senior marketing position at KPMG in Canada, with responsibility for industry marketing programs focused on Government, Health & Infrastructure. He has also worked in strategic business development and marketing at several leading national and global law firms with some of the best and brightest in the industry. Above all, he champions a culture of excellence, innovation, and teamwork with his teams.
Eager to share his expertise, Jason continues to collaborate with various not-for-profit organizations in Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia prior to moving to Toronto.
Select client experience
- led the overall strategy and execution for the re-branding of a professional services firm. This included the development and launch of a new website, events & webinar program, collateral, thought leadership and digital initiatives
- project lead for the development of an award-winning student recruitment campaign for a national law firm in Canada
- assigned by the CEO to a special project to implement Ombudsman’s recommendations that fundamentally changed the operations of the lottery system
- led and managed the conceptualization and implementation of a new customer loyalty program with external suppliers and customers for a North American food distributor
- developed strategic plans for numerous local, national, and international organizations and not-for-profits