Graeme actively manages many of the people and process of the Consumer Insolvency Practice up to the point of filing. This includes:
- special projects establishing best practices and implemented same firm wide
- onboarding of new team members
- working with regional leaders in developing their sales strategies and operational needs
- prioritizing and implementing new processes and IT initiatives to better serve our clients and make our teams more efficient.
In working with clients and stakeholders, Graeme brings a creative, respectful, and co-operative approach to all insolvency engagements. He takes great pride in his work whether it is assisting a family save their home while maximizing the recovery to creditors or it is restructuring and preserving a viable business for its stakeholders, owners, and employees.
He joined Farber in 2009 after 11 years with one of the leading assurance and accounting firms in Canada where he gained experience in roles including:
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee/administrator of proposals
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee of consumer and corporate estates
- interim, private, and court-appointed receiver
- private and court-appointed monitor
- proceedings under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act
Select client experience
- helping families and individuals with personal and business debt concerns, resulting in relieved stress, improved quality of life, saved marriages and homes—all while getting reasonable returns for creditors
- commercial industry experience includes greenhouse operations, vineyards, wineries, general manufacturing and machining, retail, and trucking