With over 30 years of experience, Glenn has been involved in over 200 transactions and has obtained experience in a wide range of corporate finance and financial advisory issues including the following:
- mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- fairness opinions
- debt and equity financing
- business and securities valuation
- financial restructurings
Glenn currently serves on the corporate boards of Specialty Foods Group Income Fund and Speciality Foods Group, LLC. He has also served on the boards of other Canadian and US companies—both private and public—operating in the food & beverage, technology, telecommunications, financial services, and mining industries.
- He’s been interviewed by the Wall Street Journal; Report on Business, Globe and Mail; Financial Post; CBC Newsworld, Business News and Business World; and CBC Daybreak discussing mergers and acquisitions in Canada and the United States.
- Prior to joining Farber, Glenn was the Managing Director at CCC Investment Banking and Managing Partner at Capital Canada Limited. He was formerly the President and Director of the Investment bank, Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin Canada. Glenn began his career at Cooper’s & Lybrand where he worked in the firm’s business valuation practice.