Previously, Clyde was a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) where he served on the Commercial Crime Section and led the unit responsible for investigating Bankruptcy Act violations of fraud and theft.
He has significant experience in the agricultural, hospitality, waste management, and transportation/logistics sectors.
Clyde is based out of Barrie, Ontario. He regularly visits the other offices in the Greater Toronto Area, Simcoe County and Northern Ontario.
Select client experience
Clyde’s background has given him deep experience in fraud and asset disposition methodology, including:
- experience working with financially troubled companies, with significant involvement in receivership and successful turnaround situations
- special investigative accounting assignments relating to missing or misappropriated assets and fraud within several large national and international corporations
- investigated, documented and uncovered evidence of major crime over past years involving senior corporate executives
- Clyde was a partner at a global accounting and consulting firm. He joined the firm in 1982 and in 1988 he was appointed the national coordinator of the firm’s forensic accounting services in Canada.
- In 1991, he founded Paddon + Yorke. It joined Farber in September 2015.
- He has also lectured at many seminars on corporate reorganization, financial problems, forensic accounting, and insolvency investigations.