With over 20 years in the search and recruitment industry, Charlene is a recognized business partner and trusted advisor, collaborating with organizations to develop strategic hiring plans and execute them to build exceptional teams. She has placed leaders and emerging leaders that have transformed organizations and contributed to their successes. Her search process involves:
- deep analysis of business needs
- engaging her broad network plus conducting an exhaustive scan of the market
- identifying and methodically evaluating the best-suited candidates based on the organization’s short and long-term needs
- securing and onboarding exceptional talent
Prior to joining Farber, Charlene established a deep network working for leading global and national recruitment firms.
Select client experience
Recent placements include:
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Oakville Enterprises Corp.
- Director Finance for Drake Hotel Properties
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for manufacturer, with US ownership, based in Waterloo
- Vice President (VP) Sales for public Canadian transportation firm
- VP Innovation and Digital Marketing for retail and not-for-profit organizations
- Head of and Directors of Risk for various financial services firms
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) for Insurance Brokerage firm
- various CFO/Director Finance and CFO roles across multiple industries in the GTA, Ontario, and Quebec
- various finance professionals in investment management firms in Toronto
- Charlene established the Executive Search practice at Farber, building teams in Toronto and Vancouver.
- Charlene takes a candidate-centric approach, supporting executives in transition through various formal and informal alliances and associations.