Bryn’s background in psychotherapy, psychology, academic research and coaching allows her to effectively assess and respond to the human element of change. She works with the Circle & Square methodology to promote emotional intelligence in the workplace through:
- understanding and leveraging interpersonal dynamics to overcome the hurdles to success
- promoting personal and professional growth by raising self-awareness and teaching the building blocks to positive change
- equipping businesses with the tools for dynamic and creative problem-solving by creating strong and versatile teams
- supporting personal development of high-potential young professionals
Bryn’s clients value her authentic and engaged approach and ability to adapt her understanding of people to meet the needs of the situation.
- Bryn has hiked the famous Camino de Santiago—twice! Learn more about her passion for fitness, literature, and coaching in her Faces of Farber profile