Bridget uses her analytical training as a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), along with her ability to relate to all stakeholders in insolvency proceedings, to solve complex financial situations. She has significant experience including roles such as:
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act (BIA) – bankruptcy and division I proposals
- administrator of consumer proposals
- credit counselling – budgeting and credit rebuilding
- interim, private, and court-appointed receiver
- financial advisory services: informal restructurings (outside of formal insolvency proceedings)
Bridget also volunteers on various committees for the Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP) so that the role of Licensed Insolvency Trustee continues to be the go-to professional to help with debt problems and the recognized leader in providing alternative solutions to bankruptcy.
Bridget has been involved with the Cinderella Project, which removes social barriers and promotes inclusiveness and diversity for high school students by providing disadvantaged youth with formal attire—enabling them to attend their graduation with pride