Bob has over 40 years of experience structuring and negotiating loan facilities in traditional commercial lending and also in non-traditional commercial lending. His experience spans many industries, including, manufacturing, service, financial, consumer, transportation, commodities, import/export, distribution, technology, retail, construction, hospitality, and not-for-profits.
The Business Financing group maintains a database of traditional and non-traditional lenders and has specific expertise with businesses that are experiencing either rapid growth or that are in transition. Types of financing Bob can arrange include:
- asset-based lending (ABL)
- bridge, bulge, and short-term loans
- equipment leasing and financing
- subordinated debt
- term loans and commercial mortgages (owner occupied)
- venture and royalty loans, and government funding for early-stage companies
- working capital, factoring, and purchase order financing
Select client experience
- 20 years in the Canadian chartered banking system with positions in commercial special credit, and as Associate Vice President, managing a commercial branch of an international bank
- 20 years in non-traditional commercial lending with positions as Senior Vice President responsible for the Canadian operation of an international financing company, and President and CEO of a TSX listed asset-based lending and factoring company
To download a PDF list of transactions, please click here.