The Business Financing group maintains a database of traditional and non-traditional lenders and has specific expertise with businesses that are experiencing either rapid growth, a bump in the road, or are in transition. Types of financing Adrian’s group can arrange include:
- asset-based lending (ABL)
- bridge, bulge, and short-term loans
- equipment leasing and financing
- subordinated debt
- term loans and commercial mortgages (owner occupied)
- venture and royalty loans, and government funding for early stage companies
- working capital, factoring, and purchase order financing
Select client experience
During his 25 years of experience, Adrian has worked extensively with entrepreneurs, CEOs, and CFOs in a variety of industries including: manufacturing, software development, automotive, medical/dental, retail, construction, real estate development, product development and licensing, agriculture, hospitality, food service, technology, and not-for-profit.
- Before joining Farber, Adrian founded Progress Financial which arranged financing solutions for SMEs for transaction sizes $5,000 to $5,000,000.