With over two decades of management consulting experience—including seven years at McKinsey & Company, Adam has helped global and national clients improve their operations to deliver increased value. He has led teams with deep functional and industry expertise in Toronto, Boston, and Calgary including:
- developing the strategy and organizational model to successfully invest $750 million per year in exploration capital for an upstream petroleum company
- preparing a detailed analysis of manufacturing processes, supplier base, and customer demand for a power sports manufacturer, leading to their successful IPO
- spearheading a six-week diagnostic engagement in a call centre that generated $15 million of savings ideas, with more than $2 million captured the following year
His management consulting expertise has been enhanced by the two years he spent working for a leading executive search firm. This experience enables Adam to evaluate and identify leadership qualities, team effectiveness, and the human dynamics required to effectively execute strategy.
- Adam is the Chair of Unity Charity’s board of directors, which uses Hip Hop to help build resilience in at-risk youth (2016-present)
- He’s also a ride leader with The Dark Horse Flyers cycling club (2017-present)
- Adam used to teach jive dance, and now chairs a non-profit that uses hip hop dance to mentor youth. Read his Faces of Farber profile to learn more