With over two decades of management consulting experience, Adam has helped global and national clients improve their operations to deliver increased value. He has led teams with deep functional and industry expertise in Toronto, Boston, and Calgary including:
- developing the strategy and organizational model to successfully invest $750 million per year in exploration capital for an upstream petroleum company
- preparing a detailed analysis of manufacturing processes, supplier base, and customer demand for a power sports manufacturer, leading to their successful IPO
- spearheading a six-week diagnostic engagement in a call centre that generated $15 million of savings ideas, with more than $2 million captured the following year
His management consulting expertise has been enhanced by the two years he spent working for a leading executive search firm. This experience enables Adam to evaluate and identify leadership qualities, team effectiveness, and the human dynamics required to effectively execute strategy.
- Chair, Board of Directors Unity Charity, which uses Hip Hop to help build resilience in at-risk youth (2016-present)
- Ride Leader with The Dark Horse Flyers cycling club (2017-present)