Whether you need to fill an executive or senior management position permanently, for a set time period, or on a part-time basis, we can connect you with the high-impact talent your business needs.
Our expertise and broad network mean we’re able to identify and access the right candidates for a wide range of roles – from executive and mid- to senior management roles, to functional specialist roles in leadership, finance, sales, marketing, human resources, operations, and technology.
When an executive leaves their position or a critical project is underway, it’s important to secure an interim resource fast. We provide rapid access to high-impact executives.
Not all businesses need or have the budget for a full-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO). Fractional CFOs and CHROs provide the part-time support you need.
An experienced team:
- leveraging B. Riley Farber’s business advisory experience
- industry expertise
- extensive networks
A seamless process:
- client business needs analysis
- sourcing top talent and providing an exceptional shortlist
- offer management
- transition and onboarding coaching
- customized pricing and delivery
- standalone or bundled solutions with other B. Riley Farber services
For interim management, rapid response and delivery through a deep network of resources with experience in:
- distressed situations
- change or transformation projects
- mergers and acquisitions, planning, and integration
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation
- reporting and compliance
- strategic planning
- compensation, employee relations, and HRIS implementation
- executive roles
- mid- to senior-leadership and management roles
- functional specialists in finance, marketing, sales, human resources, operations, and technology
In addition, our financial services recruiting practice helps private equity, venture capital and asset management firms–along with pension funds, investment banks and family offices, we address their unique human capital needs.
At our core, we are a people business; we believe that candidates are not commodities and relationships matter. No matter what stage of the recruitment process you’re in, we’re here to support you in your search for the right talent.
- placed a Senior VP for the infrastructure arm of a leading independent investment firm to scale up their asset management and finance functions for anticipated growth. Enabled the CEO to work on acquisitions and strategic leadership of the firm
- identified a VP of Sales for a publicly traded logistics company which was expanding its sales reach nationally. The role required a leader to build a strategic business plan, hire and mentor top talent, and bring a mindset of change to increase revenue and profitability
- placed a Director of Digital Marketing and e-commerce for a consumer goods business providing products to major global retailers; the role required an individual to build and formalize its digital strategy, drive revenue, and increase brand awareness
- provided a business viability assessment and recommendations to the Board of a medical device developer which was uncertain whether executive management was leading the business in the right direction. Our recommendations led to the placements of the CEO and CFO, initially as interims
- placed a system and process expert with a network of independent retail stores. The resource implemented standardized front and back office systems and processes to manage a multi-store operation
- placed an interim COO for an insurance business, who ultimately converted to full-time. This empowered the CEO with the processes, technology, and people to meet the growth plans of the business
- placed an interim CFO within a software design firm with the mandate to stabilize the finance environment and partner with operations and sales to scale the business
Get started today
For more information on any of our recruitment services, resources, or events, please contact us.