Is your onboarding plan sufficient?
Although most organizations provide onboarding support to their executives, it may be insufficient. Whether you’re a company who needs additional support for your new executive, or you’re a professional who’s transitioning into a new role, we can provide the support you need.
Finding and hiring the right executive is an investment—it takes time and money. As with any investment, it’s important to ensure a good return.
With our Onboarding Coaching, we’ll work with your employees and new hire to:
- accelerate their positive impacts with key internal stakeholders
- proactively managing change and preventing potential conflict
- free the time your team would spend on onboarding so they can focus on their regular work
- help you build your reputation as a top employer for executive talent
Any new position comes with opportunities and challenges, and it’s important to take the necessary steps to ensure the challenges don’t detract from the opportunities.
Our onboarding coaching will help guide you through the transition, allowing you to focus on what really matters:
- establishing your leadership and credibility
- identifying and building rapport with c-suite, board members, and important stakeholders
- learning the culture and politics of your new organization—and how you fit in
- maintaining work-life balance
- mitigating and managing potential blind spots
Can your organization afford an unsuccessful hire?
Find out how to avoid one altogether. Read the article
Our Executive Presence group training sessions are great for workshopsGet more info
Interested in giving your leadership team a leg-up?Learn more
Our keynote talks provide useful insights to large groupsFind out more
Get started today
For more information on our Onboarding Coaching, please contact us.