Leveraging an Interim Executive
Solutions, not resumes
We deliver the help your team needs when you need it most. Whether you need an interim professional to help guide decision-making, transform an operation or function, deliver information, effectively manage finances or people – we’ll assess your needs and help you find the right person for the time you need them.
A people-centric approach to bridging the gap
With our candidate-centric approach and industry expertise, we’re able to rapidly match the skills of candidates with the interim management needs of the businesses we work with. Whether an organization is looking to implement best practices, execute a long- or short-term project, or needs to bridge a resource gap following an executive’s departure, we’re able to provide them with the talent they need.
Rapid response and delivery through a deep network of resources with experience in:
- distressed situations
- change or transformation projects
- mergers and acquisitions, planning, and integration
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation
- reporting and compliance
- strategic planning
- compensation, employee relations, and HRIS implementation
An experienced team:
- leveraging Farber’s business advisory experience
- industry expertise
- extensive networks
- customized pricing and delivery
- standalone or bundled solutions with other Farber services
We focus on interim roles in
- executive roles
- mid- to senior-leadership and management roles
- functional specialists in finance, marketing, sales, human resources, operations, and technology
We work across multiple industries, where our services and solutions add value by enabling our clients to respond to urgent challenges and ensure continuity.
Get started today
For more information on our Interim Management services, please contact us.
Meet your team
Our team can help you find the right people to join your business on an on-demand, interim basis.
Partner, Private Equity and Industrial Sector | Interim Management & Executive Search
Meet the leaders on our advisory board.