How will the future of work affect you?
Learn how to succeed in an evolving workplace. Get Started
Access to high-impact talent
With more than 40 years of experience in advising businesses, we bring our consultative approach to executive search. Through our expertise and broad network, we’re able to identify and access the right candidates for a wide range of roles – from executive and mid- to senior management, to functional specialist roles in leadership, finance, sales, marketing, operations, human resources and technology.
Unparalleled focus on candidates
Candidates are not commodities and relationships matter. While our wide network provides access to top talent, we understand that knowledge and skills are only part of what makes a successful hire. Using our candidate-centric approach, proven methodology, client needs analysis, and psychological assessment tools, we’re able to match the right person to the right position.
An experienced team:
- leveraging Farber’s business advisory experience
- industry expertise
- extensive networks
- customized pricing and delivery
- standalone or bundled solutions with other Farber services
Exceptional candidate experience:
- unparalleled focus on supporting candidates
- consultative career transition, market positioning, and interview preparation
- access to networking opportunities
A seamless process:
- client business needs analysis
- sourcing top talent and providing an exceptional shortlist
- offer management
- onboarding, transition, and coaching
Canadian cannabis companies are clamouring for qualified talentSee why
Are you recruiting from a pool of active or passive job seekers?Learn more
- executive leadership and management roles
- mid- to senior-leadership and management roles
- functional specialists in finance, marketing, operations, and technology
We work across multiple industries, where our services and solutions add enduring value by meeting our clients’ corporate objectives and building for future success.
Meet your team
Meet the professionals in our executive recruitment practice and learn how they’ve helped candidates and clients meet their recruitment objectives and build for future success.