Changing Jobs in Unprecedented Times
Despite our turbulent times, you should still consider changing jobs and that now may be a better time than you may think. Find out why.
Access to high-impact talent
With more than 40 years of experience in advising businesses, we bring our consultative approach to executive search. Through our expertise and broad network, we’re able to identify and access the right candidates for a wide range of roles – from executive and mid- to senior management, to functional specialist roles in leadership, finance, sales, marketing, operations, human resources and technology.
Unparalleled focus on candidates
Candidates are not commodities and relationships matter. While our wide network provides access to top talent, we understand that knowledge and skills are only part of what makes a successful hire. Using our candidate-centric approach, proven methodology, client needs analysis, and psychological assessment tools, we’re able to match the right person to the right position.
An experienced team:
- leveraging Farber’s business advisory experience
- industry expertise
- extensive networks
- customized pricing and delivery
- standalone or bundled solutions with other Farber services
Exceptional candidate experience:
- unparalleled focus on supporting candidates
- consultative career transition, market positioning, and interview preparation
- access to networking opportunities
A seamless process:
- client business needs analysis
- sourcing top talent and providing an exceptional shortlist
- offer management
- transition and onboarding coaching
- executive roles
- mid- to senior-leadership and management roles
- functional specialists in finance, marketing, sales, human resources, operations, and technology
We work across multiple industries, where our services and solutions add enduring value by meeting our clients’ corporate objectives and building for future success.
Get started today
For more information on our Executive Search services, please contact us.
Meet your team
Meet the professionals in our executive recruitment practice and learn how they’ve helped candidates and clients meet their recruitment objectives and build for future success.