Our coaching, training, and guidance will help you and your employees develop the self-awareness needed to engage and inspire people.
How do you 'show up'?
The way you present yourself—or ‘show up’—can either inspire and motivate people, or discourage and alienate them. That’s where cultivating an executive presence comes in.
Engaging and inspiring audiences
The One Secret to Enhancing Executive Presence
Understand how your audience truly perceives you. Read article
No matter what level you are in your career, one-on-one coaching can provide the crucial skills you need to take yourself—and your business—to the next level.
In our coaching sessions, we use proven approaches—such as video recording, targeted feedback—to help you improve your delivery style — virtually and in-person. We focus on three critical areas:
- visual communication
- vocal leadership
- verbal messaging
Hosting an event? Our keynote talks and webinars are an effective way to expose a large number of people to communication skills that will strengthen their leadership presence in every interaction. In our keynote talks and webinars, participants will:
- recognize how they currently ‘show up’
- reflect on how they can improve their presence virtually and in-person
- receive the tools and insights they need to effect the behavioural changes necessary to ‘show up’ in any situation
Your company’s reputation and image is created by your leadership team and employees. That’s why it’s crucial that they present themselves—or ‘show up’ virtually and in-person—in a way that properly reflects your business and culture.
In our group training sessions, we utilize group learning as well as a focus on you as an individual to help you:
- recognize how you currently ‘show up’
- identify your strengths, as well as areas where you can improve
- learn from your peers by hearing about their experiences
- minimize any attributes that may distract people when you interact with or present to them
- communicate more succinctly to have a greater impact
Resources & Insights
Get started today
For more information on our Executive Presence offerings, please contact us.
Meet your team
Our team will help you develop the skills and self-awareness needed to engage and inspire people.