Litcom Brings New and Expanded Information Technology Capabilities
Farber announced today that it’s expanding its service offerings with the addition of information and technology consulting. This transaction cements a long-standing strategic partnership between Farber and Litcom, having successfully collaborated on several client engagements over the past few years.
Founded in 2003 by Steve Litwin, an accomplished and experienced technology consultant, Litcom has been providing IT strategy and implementation services and solutions to its clients for 14 years. The focus is on helping business owners and senior executives transform their organizations by more effectively leveraging their investments in IT, working with leadership to improve the overall performance of their organizations.
“In a rapidly-evolving digital world, our clients are seeing ever-increasing needs for technology services,”, said Ian Brenner, a Partner at Farber. “Together with the Litcom team, we’re confident that we can provide a uniquely comprehensive offering to our clients by delivering technology solutions that improve operational performance and efficiency. We’re excited to welcome Steve to our partnership.”
“After running the firm independently for almost 14 years, I recognised the value in offering my clients a broader suite of services and I saw the opportunity to help an established firm compete and grow by adding a new, critical dimension,” said Litwin. “Farber was the obvious choice, given my previous experience in working with them over the last few years, particularly as I feel there is a strong alignment with the culture,” he continued.
With access to experienced resources, Litcom specializes in delivering a variety of technology services to clients in a wide range of industries, across North America, by:
- developing their IT vision and roadmap
- understanding how to leverage cloud technology for cost savings and improved productivity
- determining cybersecurity exposures and mitigation plans
- establishing business intelligence and analytics platforms through data visualization software and solutions
- transforming their technology platforms and investments to become ‘digital’ companies
- helping clients considering mergers, acquisitions or divestitures with due diligence and post-merger integration planning
- supporting technology change initiatives, such as ERP, CRM or other critical system changes
In addition, Litcom provides Interim IT Leadership (CIOs, CTO’s, VPs of IT and other IT management roles), which aligns with Farber’s Executive Search business.
Further information on Litcom can be found at litcom.ca
Gary Lifman is the Joint Managing Partner of Farber and leads the firm’s business and financial advisory services. Gary can be reached at 416.496.3703 and firstname.lastname@example.org