Industry veteran Aziz Memon to lead new practice
We are excited to announce the continued expansion of our service offerings with the addition of Marketing & Strategy consulting.
Farber’s Marketing & Strategy practice is an evidence-based marketing, brand and research advisory team. Working upstream from advertising agencies, we help companies:
- find gaps in the market, so you can tap into them to gain share
- gather deep insights on customers and their decision journey, so that you can craft key messages at the key touch points (moments of truth)
- understand brand perception, so you can re-calibrate all marketing elements for better ROI
- formulate brand and marketing strategies informed by evidence, to improve success rates
Whether a business is entering a new market, targeting a new segment, launching a new product, modifying an existing product or developing new marketing strategies—we can help.
- market intelligence: market opportunity evaluation, competitive landscape mapping and market analysis)
- marketing research: brand audit, segmentation & profiling, path to purchase)
- marketing strategy: brand strategy, marketing strategy, niche & diversity strategy)
Farber’s Marketing & Strategy practice will be led by Aziz Memon, an industry veteran of over 25 years. Aziz has worked on both the marketing and advertising side. His range of industry experience spans many sectors, including financial services, healthcare, consumer packaged goods, food & beverage, real estate, retail, and much more.
“With this addition, we continue to build on our promise to guide and support our clients in any functional area their business needs help with,” said Gary Lifman, Joint Managing Partner. “From human capital, financial and operations (including technology) to marketing, we’re ready and poised to help,” Lifman added.
With Farber’s collaborative approach, we are uniquely poised to take a holistic and multi-functional view of any business during the diagnostic stage and provide effective, unbiased and evidence based solutions.
For additional information, contact:
Gary Lifman, Joint Managing Partner
Farber | 416.496.3703 | email@example.com