BTG Global Advisory, a leading global alliance of independent restructuring and financial advisory firms, is pleased to announce further international expansion into Greece and the Balkans via a new licensing agreement between founding member Begbies Traynor Group and Athens-based specialist advisory firm Clarity Advisory.
Clarity Advisory offers a wide range of services from business advisory and business recovery solutions to turnaround monitoring and value recreation.
BTG Global Advisory, includes ten members across multiple jurisdictions:
- Begbies Traynor Group – UK, Greece – begbies-traynor.com
- Farber – Canada – farbergroup.com
- GlassRatner Advisory & Capital Group LLC – United States – glassratner.com
- Integrated Capital Services Limited – India – raas.co.in
- KRyS Global – Cayman Islands, BVI, Bermuda, Guernsey – krys-global.com
- Matuson & Associates – South Africa – matusonassociates.co.za
- PLUTA Rechtsanwalts GmbH – Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland – pluta.net
- Rodgers Reidy – Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand – rodgersreidy.com
- TCP Latam – Brazil and Latin America – tcp-latam.com
- Zalis SAS – France – zalis.com
Nigel Atkinson, Chief Executive of BTG Global Advisory, said:
“We are excited to be working with Clarity Advisory as we expand BTG Global Advisory’s foothold in Greece. Their impressive team brings extensive experience and local knowledge to our growing international alliance, which will be invaluable as we continue to build a global network that allows clients to access specialist expert advice across all major sectors and business territories.
“With the Greek economy having undergone nine years of consecutive shrinking, including the closure of more than 120,000 businesses since 2008, we see the opportunity for growth in this region as significant.”
Elias Malandris, Partner at Clarity Advisory, said:
“We are proud to be working on behalf of Begbies Traynor Group with a renowned organization with a worldwide presence like BTG Global Advisory. Clarity’s local expertise and BTG’s long experience in this line of services can create unique opportunities for the group in one of the largest and still unexploited NPLs/NPEs markets in Europe.”
Allan Nackan, Partner at Farber and current Chair of BTG Global Advisory adds:
“Our international partnership continues to grow with the addition of the impressive Clarity team in Greece. This presents opportunities for us and our network in this region”