Managing the day-to-day operations of your business is tough enough; setting aside time to build financial models for future change can seem impossible.
Join us for an informative session to discuss the importance and essentials of building and analyzing a dynamic cash flow model.
Topics will include:
- the benefits of integrated models
- the key assumptions that should be included in a business model
- forecasting from a lender’s perspective and sensitizing for loan risk
- understanding the impact of changes in key assumptions
- using the forecast to evaluate strategic options
- modelling for a restructuring
- a case study overview – where a business model can be used to avoid lending issues later on
When: Thursday, February 22, 2018
Continental breakfast and networking from 8:00-8:30 a.m.
Workshop from 8:30-10:30 a.m.
150 York Street, Suite 1600
Toronto, Ontario, M5H 3S5
Contact Karen Kimel.