Managing the day-to-day operations of your business is tough enough; setting aside time to build financial models for future change can seem impossible.
Join us for an informative session to discuss the importance and essentials of building and analyzing a dynamic cash flow model.
Topics will include:
- the benefits of integrated models
- the key assumptions that should be included in a business model
- forecasting from a lender’s perspective and sensitizing for loan risk
- understanding the impact of changes in key assumptions
- using the forecast to evaluate strategic options
- modelling for a restructuring
- a case study overview – where a business model can be used to avoid lending issues later on
When: Thursday, February 8, 2018
Continental breakfast and networking from 8:00 to 8:30 a.m.
Workshop from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
150 York Street, Suite 1600
Toronto, Ontario, M5H 3S5
Registration is now closed for this particular session.
If you are interested in attending another one of these sessions please check our events page for the next available date.
Contact Karen Kimel.