On May 5, 2020, Muskoka Grown Limited (the “Company”) filed a Notice of Intention to Make a Proposal (the “NOI”) under Section 50.4 of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act,¸ R.S.C 1985, c. B-3, as amended (the “BIA”) and A. Farber & Partners Inc. was appointed as trustee under the NOI (the “Proposal Trustee”).
The NOI filing provides for a stay of proceedings against the Company, pursuant to s. 69(1) of the BIA, subject to certain limitations, while the Company formulates a restructuring plan and attempts to develop a viable proposal for its creditors.
For creditor enquiries, please contact:
Associate | Restructuring
The case updates and court filed documents on this website are for information purposes only and you should consult your financial or legal adviser if you have any questions or concerns about your rights or obligations. Additional updates on the status of these proceedings may become available in the future.
Court Orders & Endorsements
- Order of Justice Koehnen – May 6, 2020
- Endorsement of Justice Koehnen – May 6, 2020
- Endorsement of Justice Koehnen – May 8, 2020
- Signed Debentures attachment to Endorsement of Justice Koehnen – May 8, 2020
- Motion Record of Muskoka Grown Limited – returnable May 6, 2020
- Factum of Muskoka Grown Limited – May 6, 2020