On May 12, 2020 by Order (the “Appointment Order”) of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Commercial List) (the “Court”), A. Farber & Partners Inc. (“Farber”) was appointed as receiver (the “Receiver”), pursuant to section 243(1) of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. B-3, as amended and section 101 of the Courts of Justice Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.43, as amended, without security, of all of the assets, undertakings and properties of Mill Street & Co. Inc. (the “Debtor”) acquired for, or used in relation to a business carried on by the Debtor, save and except for any interest of the Toronto-Dominion Bank in any shares, if any, that may have been pledged by the Debtor in favour of the Toronto-Dominion Bank in respect of the capital stock of All Source Security Container Holding Corporation, All Source Security Container Mfg. Corp. and 2548343 Ontario Inc.
The Appointment Order and motion materials filed in relation to this matter are available below.
For creditor enquiries, please contact:
Senior Associate | Restructuring
The case updates and court filed documents on this website are for information purposes only and you should consult your financial or legal adviser if you have any questions or concerns about your rights or obligations. Additional updates on the status of these proceedings may become available in the future.
Court Orders & Endorsements
- Application Record (returnable April 22, 2020) – April 8, 2020
- Responding Application Record – April 20, 2020
- Factum of the Applicant – April 21, 2020
- Amended Factum of the Respondent
- Reply Affidavit of the Applicant – April 21, 2020
- Further Responding Application Record – April 27, 2020
- Compendium of the Applicant – May 11, 2020
- Compendium of the Respondent – May 11, 2020