On January 27, 2017, Intertainment Media Inc. (“Intertainment” or the “Company“) filed a Notice of Intention to Make a Proposal (“NOI“) pursuant to Section 50.4(1) of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. B-3, as amended (the “BIA“) and A. Farber & Partners Inc. (“Farber“) was appointed as proposal trustee in the Company’s NOI proceedings (the “Proposal Trustee“). A copy of the Certificate of Filing of a Notice of Intention to Make a Proposal along with a copy of the NOI Creditors Package are posted below.
On February 14, 2017, the Proposal Trustee brought a Motion to the Ontario Superior Court of Justice for a Court Order approving the proposed interim financing to be provided for operating expenses and the activities of the Proposal Trustee as set out in the First Report of the Proposal Trustee. A copy of this Court Order is posted below.
On February 27, 2017, the Proposal Trustee brought a Motion to the Ontario Superior Court of Justice for a Court Order extending the time the Company is required to make a Proposal to April 11, 2017. A copy of this Court Order is posted below.
On April 11, 2017, the Company filed a Proposal with the Proposal Trustee as required. The Proposal Trustee mailed a Notice of Proposal Package to all creditors on April 20, 2017. A General Meeting of Creditors to consider and vote on the Proposal will be held on Tuesday, May 2, 2017, at 2:00 p.m. at the office of the Proposal Trustee. A copy of the Notice of Proposal Package is posted below.
The Proposal Trustee is undertaking a court-supervised sales process in respect of certain assets of Intertainment.
All interested parties should contact Rob Stelzer at 416.496.3500 or via email at email@example.com. Interested parties will have until 4:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday, March 22, 2017, to submit a binding offer. The following documents are posted below for interested parties:
- Intertainment Opportunity Teaser
- Confidentiality Agreement
Upon receipt of an executed Confidentiality Agreement and the Proposal Trustee’s approval of same, interested parties will be invited to the Proposal Trustee’s virtual data room by email.
Creditor or employee enquiries
For creditor or employee enquiries, please contact:
The case updates and court filed documents on this website are for information purposes only and you should consult your financial or legal adviser if you have any questions or concerns about your rights or obligations. Additional updates on the status of these proceedings may become available in the future.
- Certificate of Filing a Notice of Intention to Make a Proposal
- NOI Creditors Package
- Notice of Proposal Package to Creditors
- First Report of Proposal Trustee – February 10, 2017
- Second Report of Proposal Trustee – February 24, 2017
- Court Order approving extension of time to file a Proposal, dated February 27, 2017
- Endorsement of Court Order approving extension of time to file a Proposal, dated February 27, 2017
- Court Order re: DIP Financing, dated February 14, 2017
- Court Order approving Sales Process, dated March 1, 2017
- Endorsement of Court Order approving Sales Process, dated March 1, 2017