On February 28, 2019 by Court Order (the “Interim Receiver Order”), A. Farber & Partners Inc. was appointed Interim Receiver, pursuant to section 101 of the Courts of Justice Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.43, as amended (the “CJA”). without security, of all of the assets, undertakings and properties of Sandy Hutchens, Tanya Hutchens and entities referred to at Schedule “A of the Interim Receiver Order (defined as the “Debtors”) including the real property attached as Schedule “B” acquired for, or used in relation to a business carried on by the Debtors, including all proceeds thereof (the “Property”).
Among other matters, the Interim Receiver’s powers are investigatory and monitoring in nature.
By Court Endorsement, the Interim Receivership will continue until March 18, 2019 at which time a hearing is scheduled for the appointment of a Receiver of the Property, with ability to take possession and control of the Property.
Public documents filed with or issued by the Court related to this proceeding maybe viewed and/or downloaded from the index below.
The case updates and court filed documents on this website are for information purposes only and you should consult your financial or legal adviser if you have any questions or concerns about your rights or obligations. Additional updates on the status of these proceedings may become available in the future.
- Factum of the Receiver (returnable February 28, 2019)
- Supplementary Motion Record of the Applicants – February 25, 2019
- Issued Amended Notice of Application – February 25, 2019
- Motion Record of the Applicants (Volume 1 of 2) – February 5, 2019
- Motion Record of the Applicants (Volume 2 of 2) – February 5, 2019
- Book of Authorities of the Applicants (returnable February 28, 2019)
- First Report of the Interim Receiver, dated March 15, 2019 – Vol. 1
- First Report of the Interim Receiver, dated March 15, 2019 – Vol. 2
- Responding Motion Record of the Respondent, Tanya Hutchens – March 14, 2019
Court Orders & Endorsements
- Order of Justice Penny (Interim Receiver Order) – February 28, 2019
- Transcription of the Endorsement of Justice Penny – February 28, 2019