On July 6, 2020, by Order (the “Receivership Order”) of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Commercial List) (the “Court”), A. Farber & Partners Inc. (“Farber”) was appointed as receiver and manager (in such capacity, the “Receiver”), pursuant to section 243(1) of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. B-3, as amended (the “BIA”) and section 101 of the Courts of Justice Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.43, as amended (the “CJA”) without security, of all of the assets, undertakings and properties of Frontline Broadband Inc. (“FBI”), Frontline Managed Services Inc. (“FMSI”), and Frontline 360 Inc. (“360”) (collectively the “Debtors”).
For creditor enquires, please contact:
The case updates and court filed documents on this website are for information purposes only and you should consult your financial or legal adviser if you have any questions or concerns about your rights or obligations. Additional updates on the status of these proceedings may become available in the future.
- Certificate of Filing of Receivership – Frontline Broadband Inc.
- Certificate of Filing of Receivership – Frontline Managed Services Inc.
- Certificate of Filing of Receivership – Frontline 360 Inc.
- Creditor Package – Frontline Broadband Inc.
- Creditor Package – Frontline Managed Services Inc.
- Creditor Package – Frontline 360 Inc.
- Application Record, dated July 3, 2020
- Motion Record, dated August 7, 2020 (returnable August 11, 2020)
Court Orders & Endorsements
- Appointment Order of Justice Dietrich, dated July 6, 2020
- Sale and Investment Solicitation Process Order of Justice Markus Koehnen, dated August 11, 2020