By an Order of the Honourable Justice Mesbur of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Commercial List) dated January 5, 2016 (the “Order”), A. Farber & Partners Inc. (“Farber”) was appointed receiver (the “Receiver”) of all the assets, undertakings and properties of Evian Townes Inc (the “Debtor”).
The Receiver intends to oversee the financing and completion of the project and the sale of the 13 units that are subject to pre-existing agreements of purchase and sale. The Receiver also intends to market the remaining unsold unit after construction is complete.
Links to the Motion Records, Court Orders, and the Receiver’s Reports can be found below.
On October 5, 2016, Evian Townes Inc. (the “Company”) made an assignment in bankruptcy and A. Farber & Partners Inc. (“Farber”) was appointed Trustee in Bankruptcy (the “Trustee”). The First Meeting of Creditors was held at the office of the Trustee, located at 150 York Street, Suite 1600 in Toronto, Ontario on October 26, 2016, where the appointment of the Trustee was confirmed by the creditors of the Company.
For further information, please contact:
Michael Litwack: (t) 416-496-3087 / (e) email@example.com
The purpose of this website is to provide documents to any interested persons regarding this proceeding. The documents listed below are in in pdf format and can be viewed and/or downloaded. Please feel free to return to this website periodically for future updates on the status of these proceedings. Additional documents and information will be posted as it becomes available.
Email Service List
- Application Record, December 21, 2015 – Part 1
- Application Record, December 21, 2015 – Part 2
- Application Record, December 21, 2015 – Part 3
- Application Record, December 21, 2015 – Part 4
- Application Record, December 21, 2015 – Part 5
- Motion Record For Receiver’s First Report
- Motion Record For Receiver’s Second and Third Report
- Motion Record For Receiver’s Fourth Report, returnable October 27, 2016
- Receiver’s Fifth Report, dated November 18, 2016
- Motion Record for Receiver’s Sixth Report, returnable September 5, 2017
- Court Order Appointing Receiver, January 5, 2016
- Appointment Endorsement, January 5, 2016
- Endorsement of Wilton-Siegel J, February 1, 2016
- Approval and Vesting Order, February 1, 2016
- Approval and Vesting Order, June 17, 2016
- Endorsement of Conway J, June 17, 2016
- Order of Newbould J, October 27, 2016
- Endorsement of Newbould J, October 27, 2016
- Approval and Vesting Order, November 29, 2016
- Endorsement of Justice Myers Adjourning 9:30 to September 27, 2017
- Order of Justice McEwen, September 27, 2017