On October 14, 2015, Jonathan Cooperman was appointed by the Court to be the Estate Trustee During Litigation (the “Trustee“) regarding the death of Mr. Paul Zigomanis, his estate and the explosion.
The Court Motion brought by the Trustee was heard on March 14, 2019, and an order was issued granting the following relief:
- approving the Trustee’s Fourth Report and the activities of the Trustee for the period from November 17, 2018 to March 5,2019;
- approving the Trustee’s Final Statement of Receipts and Disbursements for the period October 14, 2015 to February 28, 2019;
- approving the professional fees of the Trustee and his legal counsel; and
- once the Trustee has completed certain final activities, discharging the Trustee from these proceedings and releasing the Trustee from any and all liability.
Copies of all Court Orders and Endorsements issued in these proceedings can be found below.
The case updates and court filed documents on this website are for information purposes only and you should consult your financial or legal adviser if you have any questions or concerns about your rights or obligations. Additional updates on the status of these proceedings may become available in the future.
Court Orders and Endorsements
- Appointment Order of Justice Conway dated October 14, 2015
- Service Approval Order of Justice Penny dated March 9, 2016
- Endorsement of Justice Conway dated June 27, 2016
- Order of Justice Wilton-Siegel dated January 10, 2017
- Order of Justice Spies dated August 15, 2017
- Reasons for Decision of Justice Spies dated November 17, 2017
- Order of Justice Gans dated August 8, 2018
- Order of Justice Chiappetta dated November 28, 2018
- Discharge Order of Justice Pattillo dated March 14, 2019
- Endorsement of Justice Pattillo dated March 14, 2019