On February 24, 2017, A. Farber & Partners Inc. became the Court-appointed receiver (the “Receiver“) pursuant to section 243(1) of the Bankruptcy & Insolvency Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. B-3, as amended (the “BIA“) and section 101 of the Courts of Justice Act, R.S.O. 1990, c.C.43, as amended (the “CJA“), over all of the assets, undertakings and properties (the “Property“) of Axios Mobile Assets Inc. pursuant to an Order (the “Appointment Order“) of the Honourable Justice Wilton-Siegel of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Commercial List).
Further, pursuant to the Appointment Order, Farber was appointed receiver of all of the assets, undertakings and properties of Axios Mobile Assets Corp., Axios Mobile Assets, Inc. and Axios Logistics Solutions Inc. pursuant to section 101 of the CJA.
U.S. Bankruptcy Court Proceedings
On March 1, 2017, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware issued 3 Court Orders in this matter as follows:
- A Provisional Order granting provisional relief with respect to the recognition of the Canadian proceeding as a foreign main proceeding. This Order gives full force and effect to the Canadian receivership order as well as applies sections 362 and 365 of the Bankruptcy Code to the Debtors’ assets;
- A Joint Administration Order granting approval to jointly administer the cases of Axios Mobile Assets Inc., Axios Mobile Assets Corp., Axios Mobile Assets, Inc. and Axios Logistics Solutions Inc.; and
- An Order setting the date and time as March 29, 2017 at 1:30pm for the hearing for final approval of the petition. Objections must be submitted by 4:00pm on March 22, 2017
Links to court documents can be found below.
For further information, please contact Peter Crawley at (416) 496-3507 or via email at email@example.com.
The purpose of this website is to provide documentation to any interested persons regarding this proceeding. The documents listed below are in PDF format and can be viewed and/or downloaded. Please feel free to return to this website periodically for future updates on the status of these proceedings. Additional documents and information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Application Record, Part 1
- Application Record, Part 2
- Application Record, Part 3
- Application Record, Part 4
- Application Record, Part 5
- Book of Authorities, Part 1
- Book of Authorities, Part 2
Motion Returnable August 24, 2017
- Receiver’s Motion Record re: Sale Approval, Vesting Order and Ancillary Administration Order (Volume 1)
- Receiver’s Motion Record re: Sale Approval, Vesting Order and Ancillary Administration Order (Volume 2)
- Receiver’s Book of Authorities
- Receiver’s Factum
Motion Returnable August 31, 2017 – Delaware
- Motion to Approve the Approval & Vesting Order (US) – part 1
- Motion to Approve the Approval & Vesting Order (US) – part 2
- Motion to Approve the Approval & Vesting Order (US) – part 3
- Motion to Shorten Notice Period (US)
- Appointment Order, dated February 24, 2017
- Endorsement re: Appointment Order, dated February 24, 2017
- Unofficial Transcript of Endorsement Order, dated February 24, 2017
- Unofficial Transcript of Endorsement of Justice Newbould, dated March 6, 2017
- Approval and Vesting Order dated August 24, 2017
- Ancillary Administration Order dated August 24, 2017
U.S. Bankruptcy Court Orders
- Provisional Order
- Joint Administration Order
- Order Setting Hearing
- Final Recognition Order March 28, 2017
- Order Granting Stipulation
- Lease Extension Order
- US Sale Order