- Position level Experienced
- Location Toronto, ON
We are seeking a creative, curious, driven, and hard-working Coordinator, Marketing & Communications to join our growing Corporate marketing team at our 150 York Street office in Toronto. The successful candidate is a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is ready to tackle any challenge and solve any problem. This position will touch all aspects of marketing with a focus on the execution of events, campaigns, website, email, and social media.
Farber is an independent business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operating problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and a track record of helping our clients achieve their objectives and overcome challenges.
We successfully partner and work with the leadership of North American companies, their advisors, lenders and other professionals. Our diverse team of business-savvy professionals operate seamlessly to provide services across the areas of restructuring, financial, human capital, and consulting.
With offices in Toronto, across Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver, Farber is positioned to advise businesses across Canada. Our global alliance extends our reach and provides opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond, reflecting the increasingly global nature of business. Established in 1979, Farber continues to grow by fostering an unparalleled collaborative approach and by actively aligning interests with our clients.
Making business work better, together.™
Key duties & responsibilities
- Assist in Executing Campaigns, Emails, and Social Media:
- Assist in coordinating and launching online marketing initiatives
- Assist in brainstorming, planning, and scheduling email and video content across Farber’s corporate service offerings
- Assist in the careful editing of email and video content
- Upload, schedule, and tag social content
- Stay attuned to trends and research best-in-class examples of email, social, blog, and video content to maintain freshness and relevancy
- Take a Lead on Planning our Workshops and Events (but not limited to):
- Assist with the planning of events, workshops, and conferences
- Prepare and provide logistical support for upcoming events
- Liaise with vendors to secure equipment, food, and supplies for events
- Book meeting rooms and venues
- Communicate and Collaborate:
- Communicate and coordinate with several third-party resources, including (but not limited to) video contributors, vendors, and freelance videographers/editors/copywriters
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of objectives and projects across departments
- Project Manage Everything:
- Project manage marketing projects from start to completion, working with design, email, acquisition
- Compile and summarize various marketing reports on a weekly, monthly, and ad hoc basis
- We are always launching exciting new strategic ventures, and we’ll need your help to ensure everything gets done!
- Other duties as required
To apply directly for this position please email your resume directly to Human Resources at email@example.com, or fax to 416.496.9651
Please be sure to:
- Copy or type your resume into the body of the e-mail message or
- Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML or plain text
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.