- Position level Manager
- Location Toronto, ON
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative, and experienced demand generation expert to join our Corporate marketing team as our Manager, Marketing & Analytics at our 150 York Street office in Toronto. The successful candidate will be our demand gen pro and develop and execute creative, impactful and measurable demand generation programs that drive leads. As the owner of the Marketing technology stack, you will ensure we can track the impact of our campaigns, understand their ROI and optimize their performance.
Farber is an independent business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operating problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and a track record of helping our clients achieve their objectives and overcome challenges.
We successfully partner and work with the leadership of North American companies, their advisors, lenders and other professionals. Our diverse team of business-savvy professionals operate seamlessly to provide services across the areas of restructuring, financial, human capital, and consulting.
With offices in Toronto, across Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver, Farber is positioned to advise businesses across Canada. Our global alliance extends our reach and provides opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond, reflecting the increasingly global nature of business. Established in 1979, Farber continues to grow by fostering an unparalleled collaborative approach and by actively aligning interests with our clients.
Making business work better, together.™
Key duties & responsibilities
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You find solutions to problems. You go the extra mile to exceed clients’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player. You wear many hats. You have fun and you make work fun for those working around you.
- Building and Amplifying our Corporate brand (but not limited to):
- Develop, execute, and optimize client-centric campaigns to build brand, drive differentiation, and generate leads
- Foster a “test and learn” approach to optimize campaigns with a focus on digital channels across the entire marketing and sales funnel — awareness/consideration, conversion, and retention
- Work with our Corporate practices and our Manager, Digital Marketing & Content to generate content for targeted campaigns
- Perform regular assessment of website performance (SEO) and work with the rest of the Corporate marketing team to implement experiments and ongoing conversion rate optimization
- Manage our Client Opportunities (but not limited to):
- Review market data to help identify opportunities; develop marketing programs to support
- Develop campaign dashboards, establish KPIs, analyze campaign results, derive insights, and implement enhancements to improve effectiveness and ROMI (return on marketing investment)
- Work with our partners and Corporate practices on key opportunities
- Help us grow our market (but not limited to):
- Participate in significant proposal/RFP opportunities; ensure industry-specific content is market ready and up-to-date
- Maintain a working knowledge of industry trends in order to generate insights, perspectives and strategic value that differentiate Farber during interactions with a prospective client
- Aggregate the best client-centric marketing materials (meeting documents, presentations, etc.) and share across network and marketing to ensure leading practices are captured
To apply directly for this position please email your resume directly to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 416-496-9651
Please be sure to:
- Copy or type your resume into the body of the e-mail message or
- Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML or plain text
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.