- Position level Experienced
- Location Toronto, ON
We are looking for a Licensed Insolvency Trustee whose primary responsibility will be the management of interim distribution and closing out of consumer insolvency files. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and a multi-tasker with experience in the insolvency industry.
A. Farber & Partners Inc. deals with individuals, families, and owner-operated businesses in financial difficulty. Our services are promoted under a three-step process that helps you rebuild your financial future. This commences with a review of the client’s situation, provision of relief through the solutions we provide and educating people in rebuilding their financial futures.
For over 40 years, the firm has distinguished itself as a leader in this profession and currently employs more than 200 people. For more information, please visit: afarber.com
Key duties & responsibilities
- Reviewing and signing interim statements of receipts and disbursements for consumer proposals
- Reviewing and/or preparing final statements of receipts and disbursements for consumer proposals and summary administration estates
- Ensuring orderly closing of aging summary administration estates
- Assisting the court team in managing the closing and re-opening of estates where the bankrupt is not discharged
- Other management duties as assigned, from time to time
To apply directly for this position please e-mail your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com or fax to 416.496.9651
Please be sure to:
- Copy or type your resume into the body of the email message OR,
- Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML, or plain text
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.