- Position level Experienced
- Location Toronto, ON
Are you a self-starter and have a drive for keeping things in order and simple, yet efficient? Do you have a strong dedication to client service and delivering exceptional results? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a Learning & Development Coordinator to join our Human Resources team for a 1-year contract. Your primary focus will be to support all Learning and Development initiatives and periodically provide administrative support for recruitment activities.
The ideal candidate will have experience in learning & development coordination and will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. The ability to work effectively while collaborating and communicating detailed information is also needed.
Farber is an independent business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operating problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and a track record of helping our clients achieve their objectives and overcome challenges.
We successfully partner and work with the leadership of North American companies, their advisors, lenders and other professionals. Our diverse team of business-savvy professionals operate seamlessly to provide services across the areas of restructuring, financial, human capital, and consulting.
With offices in Toronto, across Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver, Farber is positioned to advise businesses across Canada. Our global alliance extends our reach and provides opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond, reflecting the increasingly global nature of business. Established in 1979, Farber continues to grow by fostering an unparalleled collaborative approach and by actively aligning interests with our clients.
Making business work better, together.™
Key duties & responsibilities
- Assist in designing high quality, interactive, multi-approach, blended learning solutions
- Create and develop reference/training documentation such as user guides, quick references, e-learning videos, FAQs, information sheets, job aids, etc. Maintain updates to training and reference materials when needed
- Support Learning and Development administrative tasks
- Participate in and contribute to scoping of projects and planning, ensuring learner experience and objectives are met
- When required, provide administrative support for recruitment activities such as screen resumes, revise job descriptions, post job ads, manage the CATS (applicant tracking system) database
- Other duties as required
To apply directly for this position please e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to:
- Copy or type your resume into the body of the email message OR
- Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML, or plain text
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.