- Position level Experienced
- Location North York, Ontario
We are seeking a highly motivated Junior Associate, Collections, to join our Collections Representation Department within Farber Tax Solutions. Tax is a specialized and intellectually demanding field. Successful candidates possess strong critical thinking skills to resolve complex tax problems, along with the professionalism and practicality required to provide exceptional client service.
Farber is an independent business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operating problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and a track record of helping our clients achieve their objectives and overcome challenges.
We successfully partner and work with the leadership of North American companies, their advisors, lenders and other professionals. Our diverse team of business-savvy professionals operate seamlessly to provide services across the areas of restructuring, financial, human capital, and consulting.
With offices in Toronto, across Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver, Farber is positioned to advise businesses across Canada. Our global alliance extends our reach and provides opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond, reflecting the increasingly global nature of business. Established in 1979, Farber continues to grow by fostering an unparalleled collaborative approach and by actively aligning interests with our clients.
Making business work better, together.™
Key duties & responsibilities
- Reviewing and analyzing financial information for individuals and corporations
- Developing and then selecting the best option to deal with assessed CRA debts and obligations
- Negotiating favourable payment arrangements with the CRA on behalf of clients
- Following up proactively and working effectively with CRA Officials and clients
- Other related duties may be assigned as required
To apply directly for this position please email your resume directly to Human Resources at email@example.com, or fax to 416.496.9651
Please be sure to:
- Copy or type your resume into the body of the e-mail message or
- Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML or plain text
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.