- Position level Manager
- Location Toronto, ON
Reporting to the Senior Director, Information Technology, the IT Applications Manager will be responsible for developing and managing technology projects as well as the hands-on configuration of Microsoft cloud offerings to meet the changing and growing business needs. The incumbent will be also responsible for acquiring and managing 3rd party partner relationships and delivery for enhancements.
Farber is an independent business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operating problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and a track record of helping our clients achieve their objectives and overcome challenges.
We successfully partner and work with the leadership of North American companies, their advisors, lenders and other professionals. Our diverse team of business-savvy professionals operate seamlessly to provide services across the areas of restructuring, financial, human capital, and consulting.
With offices in Toronto, across Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver, Farber is positioned to advise businesses across Canada. Our global alliance extends our reach and provides opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond, reflecting the increasingly global nature of business. Established in 1979, Farber continues to grow by fostering an unparalleled collaborative approach and by actively aligning interests with our clients.
Making business work better, together.™
Key duties & responsibilities
- Continue to build the PM Practice based on newly implemented best practices
- Create & manage project plans; align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Define project schedules, allocate resources, and monitor progress
- Help project team with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Monitor and manage project scope
- Manage all project documentation
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously
Application Configuration and Management
- Be the technical lead for the organization for a 200+ seat Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment
- Understand the business needs and provide configurable solutions where possible in Dynamics 365
- Work with other partners and internal technology stakeholders to ensure an integrated solution
- Provide training for the organization as changes are implemented
- Keep up to date with the Dynamics 365 Roadmap and how it can assist the organization to continuously improve
- Support and grow the end user capability of other Microsoft Cloud offerings, specifically Sharepoint portal, Power BI, and new Office 365 apps
Relationship management and Operation
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Hire external consultants and participate in vendor selection and partnership
- Share best practice within the IT group and be a go-to resource for applications and project management methodology
To apply directly for this position please e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.