- Position level Executive
- Location Toronto, ON
This position is responsible for the creation of strategic new revenue streams for Farber through the planning and coordination of the development and delivery of technology-enabled learning environment within the high growth industries of Accounts Receivable Management (ARM) and Call Center Customer Experience (CX).
A Farber Associates – parent company of Farber Group
Farber is an independent business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operating problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and a track record of helping our clients achieve their objectives and overcome challenges.
We successfully partner and work with the leadership of North American companies, their advisors, lenders and other professionals. Our diverse team of business-savvy professionals operate seamlessly to provide services across the areas of restructuring, financial, human capital, and consulting.
With offices in Toronto, across Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver, Farber is positioned to advise businesses across Canada. Our global alliance extends our reach and provides opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond, reflecting the increasingly global nature of business. Established in 1979, Farber continues to grow by fostering an unparalleled collaborative approach and by actively aligning interests with our clients.
Circle & Square Canada Incorporated (“Circle & Square”) has been delivering learning solutions to leading companies for almost two decades. We offer three core services—training, coaching and consulting—all designed to elevate the performance of your talent by equipping them with “people skills”. Circle & Square’s critical differentiator is that our training, coaching and consulting services are rooted in clinical psychology. Founder Barry Pokroy is a clinical psychologist who, at the turn of the millennium, saw a wonderful opportunity to adapt the skills and insights of his profession to meet the top “people challenges” facing today’s organizations. And so, Circle & Square was born—a learning and development company offering a powerful new approach to customer service, change management, leadership, and team effectiveness.
Making business work better, together. ™
Key duties & responsibilities
- The Executive Director will create, recruit for, and oversee the Circle & Square e-Learning Division as well as lead the expansion of courses and programs delivered wholly or partially online
- This position is responsible for the creation and achievement of financial targets for the division
- Works collaboratively with other Farber Business Divisions, interacting effectively with other Partners and Directors from across the business, creating policies and procedures which ensure that all group e-Learning offerings align with existing Circle & Square ISO methodologies
- Makes decisions about online delivery that will have a significant impact on all facets of Circle & Square specifically, and Farber as a whole
- Helps Circle & Square move its unique competency-based accounts receivable management and call center customer experience training forward which depends heavily on online delivery and will change the way it will offer training
- This role requires deep knowledge and understanding of the Circle & Square principles and methodology and being able to cultivate these skills externally in senior business leaders. This involves being able to construct digital training interventions that are engaging and aligned with the ISO methodology and framework
- The Executive Director should have a deep understanding of the ARM industry and how it relates to the collection of account receivables. They should also have a deep understanding of the latest customer experience thought-leadership and how this impacts the contact center environment. Both these understandings must be translated into a digital learning experience using the Circle & Square methodology. This digital learning experience needs to be scalable to reach many learners
- Directs and coordinates the activities of the e-Learning department; implements strategies to ensure quality online, hybrid, and blended programming; plans and manages departmental budget
- Lead the development of e-Learning strategies that are aligned with Circle & Square ISO methodologies; develops a successful model for online and technology-enabled learning environments
- Build consensus across diverse stakeholder groups setting a strategic direction for technology-enabled programming
Full Business Address: 300 – 1220 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M2K 2S5
Terms of Employment: full-time, permanent position
Language of Work: English
Salary Range: $110,000.00 to $130,000.00 CAD
Annual salary reviews and eligibility for profit share bonus and professional development allowance.
Benefits: 20 annual paid vacation days. Eligible for life insurance, accidental death, and dismemberment benefits, long-term disability, and group health and dental insurance.
To apply directly for this position please email your resume directly to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 416.496.9651, call 1.844.507.7526, or by mail: 1220 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto, Ontario M2K 2S5.
Please be sure to:
- Copy or type your resume into the body of the e-mail message or
- Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML or plain text
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.