- Position level Executive
- Location North York, ON
We are currently hiring a CEO, reporting to the Managing Partner. This is a hybrid CEO and COO role responsible for the overall performance of the CP. This role is a growth opportunity within the firm with broad and critical responsibilities cross-functionally. The CEO’s scope will include strategic planning, operational leadership, human resources, marketing as well as P&L responsibilities.
A. Farber & Partners Inc. is one of Canada's most respected insolvency and debt solution providers. The firm’s Consumer Practice (CP) helps individuals solve debt issues, rebuild their lives, and live debt free.
Established in 1979, the firm has over 200 employees in over 70 offices across Ontario, BC and Alberta. Farber has helped over a 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and Live Debt Free®. We have grown immensely over our 40 years of operation and are proud to be celebrating our 40th anniversary in 2019 with our staff who made this milestone possible. We continue to grow as we open new offices across Canada and are looking forward to continuous development in 2019.
Our strong and unique corporate culture has played an important role in the success of the firm. Our culture is supported by the following core values: There is always a solution; Trust is our currency; Doing the right thing is always right: No one has all the answers; What is right is more important than who is right; There is no they, we are they; Clients’ success is the primary metric; Integrity and wealth creation are not mutually exclusive.
Key duties & responsibilities
As an executive of the CP:
- manage various teams nationally, including Regional Managers, Marketing (traditional, digital and customer service), Operations, and Business Development
- lead and mentor these high performing teams, continuously identifying growth and development opportunities; ensuring optimum productivity
- perpetuate the Farber culture of respect and professionalism both internally and externally, building on the importance of community involvement and professional/business association interactions
- take ownership of the annual and 5-year strategic plans and the annual operating plans in order to achieve the corporate plan
- identify opportunities, pro-actively direct the firm based on market conditions and changes, collaborate and build consensus and grow the practice
As the CEO:
- influence and drive future initiatives and operational change
- develop, monitor and attain all financial performance measurements for the firm, working closely with the CFO
To apply directly for this position please e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to:
- Copy or type your resume into the body of the email message OR
- Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML, or plain text
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.